Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. Prices and Payment
(a) Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice
(b) Temporary certificates may be issued on request following completion of all training undertaken. Temporary certificates will be valid for a maximum of 30 days. Full certification (including any CPCS cards) will only be issued once our invoice has been paid in full
(c) Extended temporary certificates cannot be issued under any circumstances
(d) Course training fees do not include any registration fees or any other fees payable by Ainscough Training to a third party unless otherwise stated. These will be shown separately on the quotation for training and subsequent invoice
(e) All charges are subject to VAT at the appropriate rate if applicable (subject to VAT rules in force at the time of service delivery)
2. Cancellation & Postponement
Cancellations & No Show:
a) Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. Verbal cancellation will not be accepted under any circumstances.
b) If written cancellation is received fourteen days or less, prior to course commencement, 100% of the course fee is payable immediately. No show candidates are charged at 100%.
c) If written cancellation is received between fifteen and twenty one days prior to course commencement, 50% of the course fee is payable immediately.
d) No charges will be made for cancellation of training if more than 21 days written notice is received. However, the original quote for training will be subject to a re-quote and a new booking.
e) Removed Candidates (see clause 3 (4) below) are charged at 100%
Postponements of bookings requested with less than 21 days notice prior to course commencement will be dealt with as per our cancellation terms above (2 b & c)
Where a postponement of a booking is requested with more than 21 days written notice prior to course commencement we will honour the original quotation for a period of 90 days from the date of postponement. This will ensure that no price increases are subsequently applied to the original booking. This will be at the sole discretion of Ainscough Training Services
3. General/Health Safety & Environment Testing/PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
1) In order to ensure that all candidates have fair access to training and testing we request that the candidate contacts Ainscough Training prior to course commencement if there are any special training/testing needs. Details of special training/testing needs will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
2) Candidates are required to have undertaken and passed the relevant health & safety test within 2 years prior to attempting the CPCS Technical Test, this covers both the practical and theory test.
3) Delegates on practical courses must provide their own personal protective equipment and must meet the required standards for health and safety in the workplace. As a minimum they must bring with them steel toe capped boots, a high visibility jacket/vest and a hard hat. This does not apply to Appointed Person courses which is classroom only. Complimentary buffet lunch is provided, please notify ATSL in advance if candidates have any dietary requirements
4) We reserve the right to remove any candidate or delegate from any training (including any practical course) whether prior to, or during, any such training, where we reasonably believe that such candidate or delegate is a risk to the health and safety of our employees, and/or agents and/or other candidates and/or other delegates, and/or third parties and/or themselves, including but not limited to circumstances where the candidate is intoxicated or otherwise under the influence of, or suffering the effects of, alcohol and/or any other substance (Ã¢â‚¬Å“Removed CandidateÃ¢â‚¬Â)