CPCS Trainer / Tester
Ainscough Training Services is the UK's largest independent provider of specialist training for the Management & Supervision of Lifting Operations and it is a CPCS accredited test centre as well as a CSkills assessment centre.
Gary operates within a highly experienced team of CPCS Tester/Trainers who deliver management training from our newly built training centre in Leyland, Lancashire as well as on client's sites throughout the UK.
Gary started his working career in the West Yorkshire Police serving as a Constable in 1978. Gary fulfilled many duties working for the Coroners Office and the Police Task Force.
Gary then joined HTC as a Tower Crane Operator as well as working as a slinger/signaller, Crane Supervisor and Appointed Person when required. He has crane operating experience on single and multi Crane projects.
As an Appointed Person, Gary was responsible for planning and implementation of lift plans, training, and continual personal development of all associated lifting personnel. Record keeping relating to lifting equipment, accessories and personnel were all part of his remit. Gary then moved into the newly established training centre for HTC. He was responsible for the initial set up of the centre and to maintain centre standards in all aspects of training.
Gary has a wealth of experience and knowledge which he communicates in a highly professional manner to our clients and candidates.
Relevant Industry Qualifications
- CPCS Trainer/Tester
- Appointed Person, Lifting Operations
- Crane Supervisor, Lifting Operations
- Mobile Crane, blocked, pick and carry, all duties
- Lorry Loader Tower Crane (Saddle, Luffing and Pedestrian Controlled)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Credit).
- CPCS Accredited Tester/Trainer
- D32 & D33 Assessor Award
- PTTLS Level 3
- NVQ 3 - Site Management
- CITB Instructional Training Award
- SMSTS / PMSTS Instructor (All Site Safety Plus Courses)
- First Aid Instructor (NUCO Registered)