Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Prices and Payment
- Must pay in full.
New customers (Business)
Businesses who don’t have an account with Ainscough Training Services Ltd must have paid in full at least 3 weeks prior to the course.
All new account applications will be subject to a full credit check.
IF WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT IN THE AGREED TIME SCALE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BOOKING.
Customers with an active account
- Payment terms are strictly no later than 30 days from date of invoice for customers with an Ainscough Training Services Account.
- Course training fees do not include any registration fees or any other fees payable by Ainscough Training to a third party unless otherwise stated. These will be shown separately on the quotation for training and subsequent invoice.
- All charges are subject to VAT at the appropriate rate if applicable (subject to VAT rules in force at the time of service delivery)
- Full Certification (including any CPCS cards) will be issued once the relevant invoice has been paid in full.
Cancellation & Postponement
Cancellations & No Show:
- Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. Verbal cancellation will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- If written cancellation is received fourteen days or less, prior to course commencement, 100% of the course fee is payable immediately. No show candidates are charged at 100%.
- If written cancellation is received between fifteen and twenty-one days prior to course commencement, 50% of the course fee is payable immediately.
- No charges will be made for cancellation of training if more than 21 days written notice is received. However, the original quote for training will be subject to a re-quote and a new booking.
- Removed Candidates (see clause 5 below) are charged at 100%
Postponements of bookings requested with less than 21 days’ notice prior to course commencement will be dealt with as per our cancellation terms above (b & c)
Where postponement of a booking is requested with more than 21 days written notice prior to course commencement, we will honour the original quotation for a period of 90 days from the date of postponement. This will ensure that no price increases are subsequently applied to the original booking. This will be at the sole discretion of Ainscough Training Services Ltd.
General/Health Safety & Environment Testing/PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- In order to ensure that all candidates have fair access to training and testing we request that the candidate contacts Ainscough Training prior to course commencement if there are any special training/testing needs. These will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
- It is essential that candidates have undertaken and passed the relevant health & safety test within 2 years prior to attempting the CPCS Technical Tests. Failure to do so will result in the CPCS technical tests being cancelled.
- For CPCS courses; non achievement in the theory test will result in the practical test being cancelled.
- Delegates on practical courses must provide their own personal protective equipment and must meet the required standards for health and safety in the workplace. As a minimum they must bring with them steel toe capped boots, a high visibility jacket/vest and a hard hat. Sun cream is recommended in warm weather. This does not apply to Appointed Person courses which is classroom only. Complimentary buffet lunch is provided; please notify ATSL in advance if candidates have any dietary requirements.
Right to Remove
We reserve the right to remove any candidate or delegate from any training (including any practical course) whether prior to, or during, any such training, where we reasonably believe that such candidate or delegate is a risk to the health and safety of our employees, and/or agents and/or other candidates, and/or third parties and/or themselves, including, but not limited to circumstances where the candidate is intoxicated or otherwise under the influence of, or suffering the effects of, alcohol and/or any other substance (“Removed Candidate”). There is zero tolerance for any verbal or physical abuse to any of our staff/agents or candidates.
Applicable to NVQ bookings only:
ADDITIONAL COST INFORMATION – WILL BE CHARGED IF APPLICABLE
Please see the table below for cost information
- Return mileage will be charged for destinations outside a 50-mile radius of our head office in Leyland Lancashire (PR25 3GR)
- Accommodation will be charged for destinations outside 120-mile radius of our head office in Leyland Lancashire (PR25 3GR)
- Two Assessor visits within a 50-mile radius are included in the cost of the NVQ: one induction and one assessment. In the event that extra visits are necessary due to no fault of our own there will be an additional charge.
Additional costs are charged to ensure assessments are cost effective to us and are not to make a profit; therefore, every effort will be made to keep these costs down for you.
|Mileage (PER MILE)
|Accommodation (Per night) outside M25 area
|Accommodation (Per night) inside M25 area
|CANCELLATIONS/WASTED ASSESSOR TRIPS (PER TRIP)
All the above costs are subject to VAT
The above costs will be charged on a final invoice, once the assessment has taken place.
Please provide purchase order number so we can invoice you, this covers the full cost of your NVQ and registration fees.
Terms & Conditions – NVQ Qualifications
- These terms & conditions (the conditions) form the whole of our agreement with you.
- In these conditions “we” & “us” means Ainscough Training Services (registered Company Number 4260389) ‘you’ means the individual or organization booking competency assessment services (NVQ) under these conditions ‘booking’ means a request by you to book the competency assessment service (NVQ) by you; ‘Reasonable Adjustments’ means reasonable adjustments either in accordance with the relevant equal opportunities legislation or as part of what is deemed to be good practice.
- These conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable and shall apply to any booking in the exclusion of any other terms and conditions
- You may make a booking by telephoning our office or by completing a booking form online via our website. The booking form must be confirmed electronically or by signing and dating the bottom of the form to agree and confirm our terms and conditions.
- Booking the competency assessment service (NVQ) shall be regarded as an offer by you to book the competency assessment service (NVQ) under these conditions.
- As soon as reasonably practicable you shall provide us with the name of the Delegate (s) special requirements they may have, particularly with regard to workplace availability, mobility and any restrictions to the workplace.
- Substitution of a delegate will not be allowed once the delegate has been registered with the awarding body
- The price of competency assessment service is setout on the booking form and includes the following:
- Initial induction to the requirements of the registered qualification at locations inside 50 mile radius of PR25 3GR. Locations outside ta 50 mile radius will incur additional costs as set out on the booking form.
- Supportive documentation to assist in building a portfolio of workplace evidence to prove competence for the registered qualification.
- One (1) site based assessment/workplace interview to observe performance in support of a claim to competence covering no more than 7 hours including travel to and from PR25 3GR area to place of assessment by the assessor allocated to the candidate inside a 50 mile radius of PR25 3GR. Locations outside of a 50 mile radius will incur additional costs as set out on the booking form.
- Ongoing telephone & email support for each candidate for a period not exceeding 9 months.
- Assessment of submitted evidence by the Assessor to the completion of portfolio.
- Internal Verification of assessment decision leading to certification.
- Submission for certification.
- Safe storage of assessment decision documentation and copies of certification for a minimum period as determined by the awarding body.
- The price of the competency assessment service excludes registration fees which will be invoiced separately and in advance. These fees are payable by ATSL to the Awarding Body and are non refundable.
- Out of radius will be charged per mile at a rate set out on the booking form. Mileage is determined as 50 miles from PR25 3GR to the destination postcode as determined by Google maps.
- Accommodation will be charged at the prices set out on the booking form for destination outside 120-mile radius of PR25 3GR
- Payments for the competency assessment will be invoiced on full registration of the candidate with the awarding body.
- Payments for out of radius mileage charges (including accommodation if required) will be invoiced on the final observation assessment has taken place.
- We reserve the right to invoice for the cost of ‘cancellations/wasted assessor trips’ if the assessor’s time is wasted unnecessarily during a candidate visit requested by the candidate or employer. The cost is set out on the booking form. Mileage and accommodation charges will also be payable if applicable at the cost set out on the booking form.
- We reserve the right to invoice for the cost of cancellations and wasted Assessor trips if a candidate visit arranged by the candidate or the employer is cancelled within 24 hours of the planned meeting time. The costs of this is set our on the booking form. Mileage and accommodation charges may also be payable if applicable at the cost set out on the booking form.
Cancellation and Early Leaver Charges
- Once a candidate is registered for the qualification you cannot ask for a refund of the registration fees.
- Once the candidate has been inducted by the assessor you cannot as for a refund of the NVQ costs.
- We reserve the right to withhold a claim for certification until the invoice is paid in full.
- We reserve the right to remove candidates from our centre registration if you fail to pay our invoices in full.
- We reserve the right to remove candidates from our centre registration if the candidate is unwilling or unable to complete the qualification in a reasonable timescale or in a timescale originally agreed between the candidate and a you. A reasonable timescale for the qualification is 9 months from registration.
- By confirming the booking form and agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to support the candidate throughout the NVQ process and aid us in completing the qualification within the stated time frame. We reserve the right to remove candidates from our centre registration if you fail to aid us or prevent us from completing the NVQ within the stated time frame.
How to contact us
- You can contact the Competency Assessment team by phone Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8,30am to 4pm (Except public holidays with the centre is closed).
- The registered office is:
Leyland Business Park
Tel; 01772 623591
- You can email the Competency Assessment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org